- Includes the latest calculation standards for IEEE-1584 and NFPA 70E.
- Model ANSI short-circuit calculations using momentary, interrupting,
or 30-cycle currents for unmatched flexibility.
- Automatically and correctly selects the fastest protective trip
times, no matter how many protective devices.
- Model differential, partial differential, arc flash sensing, zone
interlocking, and other instantaneous sensing devices.
- Display of bus-based or detailed arc flash values.
- Direct output of ANSI Z535-compliant labels from spreadsheet to Brady
and Dura-Label printers on UV resistant vinyl labels.
- Detailed spreadsheet provides at-a-glance calculations: NFPA 70E
flash boundaries, incident energies, PPE requirements, approach boundaries, and
- Reports can include detailed let-through energy for all devices,
worst-case bus or line-side values.
- Reporting in English or metric units.
- Click on any equipment to create NFPA 70E-compliant energized work
permits with built-in templates; they automatically link to the selected equipment.