Automatic Short Circuit Calculations | Immediately Verify Compliance
SmartDuty, an included feature with ANSI ShortCircuit™ and IEC ShortCircuit™, simplifies short circuit calculations. You can automatically compare your equipment short-circuit ratings with industry-standard calculations, instantly verifying compliance and highlighting critical areas clearly on the one-line.
Simple mouse clicks are all it takes to:
- Compare short-circuit calculations for high- and low-voltage breakers, fuses, switches, and more
- Comply with ANSI, NFPA 70E, NEMA, NEC, and IEC standards and regulations
- Verify equipment duty ratings instantly on the one-line
- Calculate momentary (close and latch) and interrupting duties for both high- and low-voltage equipment
- Study voltage sensitivity cases
- Determine system response to short circuits
- View improperly rated devices that are automatically flagged
- Shave hours off the design and analysis process
For the utmost in speed and accuracy, rely on SmartDuty to automatically determine the critical current through the equipment—line-side or load-side—whichever is greatest for the most accurate comparison available.
Quickly study and verify that specified equipment has proper short-circuit ratings for various switching conditions. With SmartDuty it is especially easy to make intelligent decisions for emergency generator and UPS switching, double-ended substation operation, paralleling generation and transformers, and a host of other switching conditions.
Get Smarter than Ever
There’s a good reason our product names include words like “easy” and “smart.” Simply put, EasyPower delivers tools that make you smarter and your job easier. Take for example what you get from SmartBreaker:
- Automated duty comparisons with a single mouse click
- Tabular reports to document and track each equipment rating and corresponding fault currents
- Automatic graphic alerts to code violations for faster compliance
- Avoidance of switching to dangerous conditions by operating conditions being quickly verified beforehand
- True branch currents used for comparison—line-side or load-side—for the highest degree of accuracy
- Fast and simple compliance with all NFPA 70E, NEMA, NEC, ANSI, and IEC requirements
Try Before You Buy
Download a free evaluation copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!