Marketing Coordinator & Analyst
EasyPower LLC, a national leader in power systems software and engineering services is looking someone to join their marketing team as the Marketing Coordinator & Analyst.
- Manage online marketing campaigns using email and social platforms
- Manage & administer Pardot, including incoming leads and their flow into marketing campaigns and SalesForce
- Maintain marketing attribution models to better understand ROI of marketing channels
- Plan and maintain social media campaigns
- Help maintain website content that relates to content marketing, including identifying and troubleshooting errors
- Develop and maintain marketing reports, including data analysis to understand areas/channels to focus on or change
- Create content marketing materials, including editing webinar videos and articles
- Assist with lead generation, based on targeted segments
- Assist in administrative marketing tasks
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or related field
- 2+ years’ of experience with SalesForce and Pardot for use in development and maintaining marketing and email campaigns.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- B2B social media management experience
- Marketing content creation experience
- Experience with website SEO and PPC ads is helpful
- Basic video editing and producing experience
- Working knowledge with website CRM programs – experience with Expression Engine and WordPress is helpful
What to Expect
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work, and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor in a growing organization.
US citizens or permanent residents only.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.