Principal Power System Engineer
EasyPower LLC, a national leader in power systems software and engineering services is looking for a skilled principal power system engineer to join their software development team as an engineering lead.
- Lead the electrical engineering team in the product development group.
- Develop processes for enabling the team to work efficiently and grow.
- Research engineering algorithms, methods and techniques, and create specifications for EasyPower program.
- Solve modeling problems of electrical equipment and systems.
- Interface with customers in providing solutions and getting requirements for product development.
- Perform power system analysis and design including short circuit, power flow, coordination, arc flash, harmonics and dynamic stability analysis.
- Write literature for technical presentations, EasyPower user documentation and help, tutorials, brochures, web site content and knowledge base articles.
- Provide training to EasyPower clients in various Power system analysis topics including short circuit, power flow, protection and coordination, arc flash, harmonics and dynamic stability.
- Conduct regular technical webinars for potential and existing customers.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company.
- United States citizenship or current, valid work visa
- 10+ years of experience in power system engineering
- PE License preferred
- MS, or PhD degree in electrical engineering with a strong analytical background in power systems analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface well with clients and colleagues
- Project management experience
- Familiar with NEC, IEEE, ANSI and IEC standards
- Work related travel is expected.
What to Expect
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor in a growing organization.
To be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.