Regional Account Manager
EasyPower LLC, a leader in power system software and engineering services, is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Regional Account Manager. As part of the sales team, you will be assigned a territory and be responsible for meeting or exceeding a quarterly sales target. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Present, promote and sell new products, additional licenses, license upgrades and training opportunities for customer accounts in a designated territory.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships to ensure customer retention.
- Ability to generate new leads via research.
- Respond to incoming sales requests by listening to customers’ needs and proposing the optimum solutions.
- Represent us and our products at conferences, seminars, and customer sites. Travel up to 20%.
- 5+ years’ successful experience in technical sales.
- Ability to develop strategies for solving customers’ problems with our solutions to maximize revenue.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to quickly react to complex technical questions.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent skillset for pitching and closing deals.
- Experience documenting all customer interactions with a CRM, ideally Salesforce.
- United States citizenship or current work visa.
What to Expect
EasyPower sales offers a competitive salary + commission, comprehensive benefits (401k matching plan, medical, dental, and vision insurance), challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor in a growing organization.
To be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.