Senior Electrical Engineer – Lead Trainer
EasyPower LLC, a national leader in power systems software and engineering services is looking for a skilled Senior Power System Engineer to join their training team as the Lead Trainer.
EasyPower’s training program provides training to customers on both software and engineering concepts, and is offered in regional training seminars, custom training at client sites, and in online format. In this role, you will have the primary responsibilities of being the lead instructor and developer of training materials, and in overseeing the technical aspects of EasyPower’s training program.
If you are an excellent communicator who is highly knowledgeable about power systems analysis, have a strong background in performing power systems engineering work and enjoy being in front of others, then this job is for you!
- Conduct training sessions on core EasyPower features such as modeling and one-line creation.
- Present seminars on short circuit, equipment duty, power flow, protection, coordination, and arc flash analysis.
- Develop, maintain and enhance courseware including class notes, seminar manuals, slides, etc.
- Create web content, online video training recordings and webinars.
- Work with external industry partners to develop training programs in new areas.
- Work with internal sales and marketing teams to position and promote our training products.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support for software and training products to ensure customer successes.
- Assist software development and engineering teams in writing specifications and validating new software features. Write literature for technical presentations, user documentation, tutorials and brochures.
- Conduct regular technical sessions with potential and existing customers.
- 10+ years of experience in power system engineering and related analysis software.
- Experience presenting technical topics before groups of 20 or more.
- Proficient in short circuit, coordination, arc flash, and power flow analyses.
- Familiar with relevant industry standards such as NEC, NFPA 70E, IEEE, ANSI and IEC.
- BS or MS degree in electrical engineering with strong background in power systems.
- Strong presentation skills with excellent written and oral communication.
- PE License preferred.
- Regular travel is required.
- United States citizenship or current, valid work visa.
What to Expect
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor in a growing organization.
To be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.