Software Development Manager
EasyPower LLC, a national leader in power systems software and engineering services is looking for a skilled Software Development Manager to join their team, managing, organizing, and leading software developers and QA engineers in our agile development environment.
In this position, you will provide technical management to software developers and QA engineers, serve in the role of scrum master for multiple concurrent projects, and work with the product management team to organize and achieve organizational goals.
If you are a highly motivated, energetic, software development manager with experience leading scrum teams, then this job is for you!
- Organize development teams with the right mix of resources to achieve organizational goals and deliver projects on time.
- Serve as scrum master for multiple concurrent projects, ensuring that teams are effectively moving forward following scrum methodology.
- Manage development and release processes and seek to continuously improve team performance and quality of work products.
- Quality management – ensure quality is managed throughout the lifecycle of a project including requirements management, process management, branch management, test planning and execution.
- Escalation management – organize a response to customer issues arising in the field needing development support.
- Technical personnel management – serve as a technical manager to software developers and QA staff, including mentoring, providing oversight and guidance, developing and reinforcing best practices, developing skills, cross-training, navigating career paths and performance management.
- Manage dev-ops, including build environments, infrastructure, software tools, production web services and databases.
- Manage technical roadmap – create, maintain and execute on a plan for the evolution of the software designs to meet current and future needs. Prioritize work with Product Management team. Identify key infrastructure investments.
- 5+ years experience managing software development teams
- 5+ years experience utilizing scrum in software development
- 2+ years experience as scrum master
- 5+ years experience working with C++, C#, MFC, WPF, ASP.NET, SQL server
- Demonstrated proficiency with testing at all phases of development, from unit testing to automated regression testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What to Expect
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor in a growing organization.
To be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com.