Technical Sales Engineer
As part of the EasyPower sales team, Technical Sales Engineers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers. Responsibilities include making and maintaining regular contact with customers by phone, email, web meeting and in person. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships to ensure customer retention
- Travel within territory for customer site visits and meetings up to 60%
- Present, promote and sell new products, additional licenses, license upgrades and training opportunities for customer accounts in a designated territory
- Identify strategic opportunities and enlist the assistance of others to pursue these opportunities
- Work with cross-functional teams including accounting, engineering and training to meet customer needs
- Maintain a clean CRM database and continually work to maintain accurate customer information and eliminating duplicate or inaccurate information.
- Document all customer interactions in SalesForce
- Work directly with accounting to efficiently process sales
- Work with sales manager to identify opportunities for personal and company improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ Years of experience in Power System related work with a preference for direct experience in Power System Studies, Arc Flash, protective device coordination and short circuit and power flow studies.
- Professional demeanor. Ability to interface well with customers.
- United States citizenship or current work visa.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BSEE degree or equivalent
What to Expect
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor in a growing organization.
To be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.