Technical Support Engineer
A Technical Support Engineer will work as a member of the technical support team to provide the highest quality software and electrical engineering support to our customers. They will need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Be frontline for phone support for Engineering and some licensing related issues or questions.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Create knowledge base including technical notes, and articles
- Develop and demonstrate expertise in EasyPower’s software products
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years related experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with all modern Windows operating systems
- Comfortable troubleshooting software and network problems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
WHAT TO EXPECT
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small and growing company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor.
US citizens or permanent residents only, please.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.