Technical Support Engineer/Applications Engineer
A Technical Support Engineer/Applications Engineer will work as a member of the technical support team to provide the highest quality software and electrical engineering support to our customers. They will have the opportunity to help troubleshoot customers power system design and analysis problems, need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Troubleshoot or provide Electrical engineering related support.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Develop and demonstrate expertise in EasyPower’s software products.
- Troubleshoot Licensing related issues to EasyPower.
- Ability to assist our trainer with EasyPower training.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years related experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with all modern Windows operating systems.
- Comfortable troubleshooting software and network problems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Power Systems analysis methods including Power Flow, Short Circuit, Arc Flash, and Coordination
- Knowledge of IEEE, NEC, etc.
WHAT TO EXPECT
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small and growing company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor.
US citizens or permanent residents only, please.
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.