The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. Watch the overview video below to learn more.
Try EasyPower Today
Try a free demo copy today. You can also contact us if you have questions, to get a quote, or would like to schedule a one-on-one session with an application engineer, to help you get started with your EasyPower demo.
Simply select the appropriate product tier and optional add-ons, based on your needs and system size.
EasyPower 2024 Update
EasyPower, part of Bentley Systems, is excited to announce the release of EasyPower 2024, with major new features including support for NFPA 70E 2024, Harmonics updates for IEEE 1547 and 2800, the ability to change names directly on the one-line, and a powerful new licensing service. Other new features include improvements to data entry in the database browser, auto-calculated library information for more equipment, the ability to store and view arc flash calculations in the Database Browser, and support for Revit® 2024. Learn More
- Integrated One-line – Model three-phase, single-phase, and DC equipment on an integrated one-line diagram - balanced and unbalanced.
- Data Collection with Camera Integration – Within EasyPower, take pictures and link with equipment in one-line. Add names, notes, details, and tags. (Data collection in EasyPower webpage)
- ScenarioManager™ – Manage alternative scenarios and configurations for what-if or worst-case analysis.
- Manufacturer Libraries – Digital models of electrical equipment and devices from all major manufacturers.
- Database Browser & Report – Interactive spreadsheet views of database information for data verification, changes, and custom report creation.
- MCC & Panel Schedules – Automated and synchronized schedules for the one-line diagrams or spreadsheet exports.
- SendCAD™ – Send graphical one-lines to CAD and PDF.
- SmartDesign™ – Automatic rule based sizing of equipment, cables, protective devices, and transformers.
- Revit® Integrator™ – Bi-directionally transfer data and results between Autodesk Revit and EasyPower allowing efficient workflow between analysis and design iterations.
- SmartBreaker™ – In analysis modules, study switching conditions instantly by opening and closing devices.
- ShortCircuit™ – Instantly calculate and visualize AC and DC short circuits, verify protective device and equipment ratings for ANSI, IEC 60909, NEC and NFPA compliance. (AC & DC included)
- Protection & Coordination™ – Easily generate, modify, and store time current curves (TCCs) for overcurrent protection and selective coordination.
- ArcFlash™ – Perform incident energy calculations, create labels, and verify compliance with IEEE 1584, NFPA 70E, and OSHA. LV and HV up to 800 kV, AC, DC, and single phase all in one comprehensive module.
- SmartPDC™– Automatically set protective devices for selective coordination and compliance with standards.
- PowerFlow™ – Optimize voltage drop, conductor and equipment loading, power factor, losses, transformer taps, and real and reactive load flows at each branch and bus. (This includes balanced and unbalanced AC, and DC)
- Harmonics – Analyze system harmonic conditions for standards or interconnect compliance, optimization, troubleshooting, and filter design.
- Reliability – Calculate reliability, assess contingency plans, and quantify downtime costs.
- Transient Motor Starting – Solve complex motor starting scenarios to verify system stability.
- Dynamic Stability – Simulate dynamic interaction between machines, networks, and protective device actions. Keep your system stable & avoid downtime.
EasyPower Product Tiers - At A Glance
View & Edit
Each Tier also has add-on features that are available, depending on your needs and the Product Tier you have.
|OPTIONAL ADD-ONS, AVAILABLE BY TIER
Detailed Product Tier Comparison Chart
Configure EasyPower for the specific tasks you perform most, then add features as needed. If needed, please refer to the product feature descriptions above.
|Data Collection with Camera Integration
|Database Browser and Report
|MCC & Panel Schedules
|Protection & Coordination
|Transient Motor Starting
EasyPower Tier Description and Applications
All software tiers are available in 100, 300, 1000, 5000, and Unlimited bus configurations. For more information, reach out to your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Base Tier *
The Base Tier is the EasyPower product that offers an affordable solution for companies that need to create one-lines and enter all of the necessary equipment data to perform analysis.
- Develop one-lines quickly and easily
- Data entry with full manufacturer libraries
- Collect data in the field, with camera integration, picture linking, notes, and media gallery
- Create and manage scenarios
- One-line files (.DEZ) are compatible with all EasyPower Tiers
- Ideal for EasyPower users who just need to collect data and create one-lines.
* Similar to the formerly-named Base Package or OneLine Designer products, includes many data collection features from OnSite.
The Professional Tier is the most common EasyPower product for professionals who need to perform analysis of the electrical power systems, including short circuit, protection and coordination, arc flash, and power flow. Quickly and easily create detailed one-line diagrams, perform arc flash hazard calculations, and maintain system and safety documentation—all in one place.
- Improve and maintain the safety of your electrical system operations
- Perform short circuit and arc flash analysis
- Ensure safety and reliability with comprehensive protective device coordination
- Comply with NFPA, NEC, ANSI, IEC, and CSA standards and regulations
- Prevent dangerous and costly electrical hazards
- Provides you the ability to add Transient Motor Starting and Dynamic Stability analysis capabilties
- Ideal for those who need a fully featured tool to perform the most common electrical power system analysis
The Standard Tier is similar to the Professional Tier but simplified for users who don’t need Power Flow or additional dynamic analysis add-ons.
The Advanced Tier includes all of the features of the Professional Tier and also includes the ability to perform harmonic analyses, design harmonic filters, and generate harmonic compliance reports for IEEE 519 and IEEE 2800.
EasyPower’s native language support is English. The software is also available in Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese, although updates to these languages may not be available until after the English version is released. The software menus, dialog boxes, documentation and online help are supported in these languages. You can find instructions for installing additional languages here: Language installation instructions.
EasyPower uses a software license that is hosted in the cloud. Logging in with a Bentley account will provide you access to all of your Bentley software licenses.
A Subscription offers a convenient way to lease a 12-month license of Bentley software for a low, upfront cost. Every online purchase through the eStore comes as a individual license subscription which includes training. With no contract required, it’s easy to get started quickly.
A One-Time Purchase with Support is a perpetual license with SELECT. A perpetual license of Bentley software is a one-time purchase, with a yearly maintenance subscription, called SELECT. This includes technical support, product updates, library updates, learning resources, like our self-paced training courses, and the ability to exchange licenses for other software once a year. With SELECT, you will benefit from license pooling, so you can access your software from multiple computers.
For larger organizations with additional requirements, Enterprise options are available. Contact your salesperson for detail. For additional general information on Bentley licensing, go to www.bentley.com/support/licensing-and-subscriptions.
- EasyPower Maintenance, now referred to as your Bentley SELECT maintenance subscription, helps keep you up to date with the latest releases of software and device libraries, as well as prompt and professional technical support and training. More Information
Learn More about EasyPower
Try Before You Buy
Download a free demo copy today. You can also contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule a one-on-one session with an application engineer, to help you get started with your EasyPower demo.