EasyPower™ Arc Flash Solutions
Trust the Industry Leader for Ensuring Arc Flash Safety and Compliance
Thousands of companies have come to rely on EasyPower for developing sound and compliant arc flash programs. Given OSHA regulations and workplace safety concerns, it is now a top safety priority for many more in the industry.
Tap into EasyPower’s easy-to-use ArcFlash™ solutions to complete and manage your arc flash initiative.
EasyPower ArcFlash Bundle™
Arc Flash | Design, Analyze and Comply
Get the most comprehensive productivity configuration for conducting arc flash analysis and ensuring full compliance with OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements. Whether you’re designing electrical power systems, analyzing arc flash hazards, or implementing an electrical safety program, this is the software configuration for you. You can calculate results up to 800kV, with no additional cost.
Bundle and Save - You can receive 10% discount on the modules shown below when they are bundled together in the same purchase.
Standard Features - Included in the EasyPower Base Package™
Configure EasyPower for the specific tasks you perform most, then add features as needed. It’s completely customizable and scalable.
- Integrated One-line – Model three-phase, single-phase and DC equipment on an interactive one-line diagram with drawings, title blocks, customizable text and symbols
- Data Collection with Camera Integration - Within EasyPower, take pictures and automatically or manually link with equipment in the one-line. Add names, notes, details, and tags
- Database Browser & Report – Spreadsheet views of database information for data verification and report creation
- MCC & Panel Schedules – Automated and synchronized schedules for one-line diagrams or spreadsheet exports
- Manufacturer Libraries - Digital models of electrical equipment and devices from all major manufacturers
- ScenarioManager™ – Manage alternative scenarios and configurations for what-if or worst-case analysis
- SendCAD™ – Send graphical one-lines to CAD and PDF. Transfer database information to CSV and Excel®
- SmartDuty™ – Verify equipment duty settings for ANSI-standard compliance, complete with automatic highlighting of problem areas on the one-line
- SmartBreaker™ – In analysis modules, study switching conditions instantly by opening and closing devices
- Custom Text Blocks and Symbols - customize text and the equipment symbols they appear next to on the one-line, to meet your local standards or company preferences
Optional Features Included and Integrated
Tap into the power of the EasyPower ArcFlash Bundle’s fully integrated features in a single interface:
- EasyPower Base Package™ – Power one-line creation and data collection features that are the foundation for all other modules
- ShortCircuit™ – Instantly verify protective device and equipment ratings for ANSI, IEC 60909, NEC and NFPA 70E compliance
- Protection & Coordination™ – Use time current curves for overcurrent protection and selective coordination
- ArcFlash™ – confidently meet OSHA and NFPA 70E regulations and arc flash safety program requirements
- SmartPDC™– Automatically set protective devices for selective coordination and standard compliance
- PowerFlow™ – Optimize currents, voltages, and real and reactive load flows at each branch and bus
ArcFlash Pro™ Bundle is available in 50, 100, 300, 1000, 5000, and Unlimited bus configurations.
Try EasyPower Today and Experience the Power of the ArcFlash Pro Bundle
Try a free EasyPower demo copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!
EasyPower ArcFlash Essentials™
Arc Flash Calculations and One-line Development | In a Flash
With many of the basic powerful features of EasyPower, ArcFlash Essentials is a great place to start. Quickly and easily create detailed one-line diagrams, perform arc flash hazard calculations, and maintain system and safety documentation—all in one place. ArcFlash Essentials does not include protective device coordination capabilities, which is often used in an arc flash study. For this functionality, you would need to purchase the ArcFlash Pro Bundle or customize a bundle of modules that includes the Protection and Coordination module.
ArcFlash Essentials includes Premium Maintenance with 1-2 hours of one-on-one consulting time annually, as well as free hands-on and arc flash online training classes.
With unrivaled speed and simplicity, ArcFlash Essentials delivers robust tools to:
- Improve plant safety
- Comply with OSHA, NFPA, NEC, and ANSI regulations
- Prevent costly fines and litigation
- Print arc flash labels
- Create energized work permits
- Pinpoint danger areas and design effective solutions
- Simplify documentation compliance
- Save valuable time searching for documents
- Increase equipment and system reliability
- Enhance productivity
- Prepare efficiently for emergencies
- Reduce operating expenses and improve productivity
ArcFlash Pro™ Bundle is available in 50, 100, and 300 bus configurations.
Who Should Use ArcFlash Essentials?
At small to medium-sized commercial facilities, anyone charged with overseeing a plant’s arc flash program will find it an invaluable weapon in the fight against electrical hazards. ArcFlash Essentials users include:
- Electrical contractors
- Electrical engineers
- Plant personnel
Note - ArcFlash Essentials is only available with annual subscription.
If you need tools for protective device coordination, consider upgrading to the EasyPower ArcFlash Pro Bundle.
Try EasyPower Today and Experience the Power of ArcFlash Essentials
Try a free demo copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!