EasyPower Base Package™
Try Before You Buy
Contact us today to find out how you can try the EasyPower Base Package. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!
An Affordable Solution for One-line Creators
With the powerful one-line creation features of EasyPower, The Base Package is an affordable and effective solution for companies that need to create one-lines and enter data, but don’t need full analysis capabilities.
Standard Features - Included in the EasyPower Base Package
- Integrated One-line – Model three-phase, single-phase and DC equipment on an interactive one-line diagram with drawings, title blocks, customizable text and symbols
- Database Browser & Report – Spreadsheet views of database information for data verification and report creation
- MCC & Panel Schedules – Automated and synchronized schedules for the one-line diagrams or spreadsheet exports
- Manufacturer Libraries - Digital models of electrical equipment and devices from all major manufacturers
- ScenarioManager™ – Manage alternative scenarios and configurations for what-if or worst-case analysis
- SendCAD™ – Send graphical one-lines to CAD and PDF. Transfer database information to CSV and Excel®
- SmartDuty™ – Verify equipment duty settings for ANSI-standard compliance, complete with automatic highlighting of problem areas on the one-line
- SmartBreaker™ – In analysis modules, study switching conditions instantly by opening and closing devices
- Custom Text Blocks and Symbols - customize text and the equipment symbols they appear next to on the one-line, to meet your local standards or company preferences
Get the job done quickly and easily with familiar and comfortable Windows tools in a simple interface.
- One-lines created effortlessly—just click and drag
- Interactive tools and wizards guide you along
- Snap devices onto the one-line with a single click
- Drag-and-drop daisy chaining of MCCs/panel schedules
- Comprehensive equipment library for all major manufacturers
- Comply with NFPA 70E one-line diagrams
- Hyperlink to device documentation from the one-line
- Print drawings with customizable title blocks
- Elevations and schedules for equipment
- Create multi-view drawings and store named views
- ANSI and IEC standard symbols
Complex Designs | Practically Effortless
EasyPower Base Package makes creating one-line diagrams simpler and smarter than ever. There’s no need to wade through cumbersome and inaccurate arc flash spreadsheets or tables. Simply drag and drop devices from an intuitive equipment palette, and add documentation for convenient access.
The .DEZ files can then be printed for documentation of completed work or saved for use by EasyPower users who can then run arc flash or other analysis on the entered data. Base Package one-lines can be used in any configuration of EasyPower®; one-lines created in these programs can also be reviewed and modified in the EasyPower Base Package.
Who Should Use EasyPower Base Package?
Anyone who creates one-lines but doesn’t need to do analysis can use EasyPower Base Package. Often, these users are assisting an electrical or power engineer who then uses the one-line file in the EasyPower program to do analysis of arc flash hazards, device coordination, power flow, or dynamic stability.
Also, electricians who perform work on existing systems can use the Base Package to create one-line drawings to give to their clients as documentation.
EasyPower Base Package users include:
- Electrical contractors
- Project managers
- Data collectors
If you need tools for arc flash analysis, protective device coordination, power flow or dynamic stability, you can add these add-on modules to your Base Package capabilities at any time.
Try Before You Buy
Download a free evaluation copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!