EasyPower ArcFlash Bundle™
Arc Flash | Design, Analyze and Comply
Get the most comprehensive productivity configuration for conducting arc flash analysis and ensuring full compliance with OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements. Whether you’re designing electrical power systems, analyzing arc flash hazards, or implementing an electrical safety program, this is the software configuration for you. You can calculate results up to 800kV, with no additional cost.
Bundle and Save
You can receive 10% discount on the modules shown below when they are bundled together in the same purchase.
- Professional Bundle - you can receive 20% off if you select the Professional Bundle.
- Premium Bundle - you can receive 30% off if you select the Premium Bundle.
Standard Features - Included in the EasyPower Base Package™
Configure EasyPower for the specific tasks you perform most, then add features as needed. It’s completely customizable and scalable.
- Integrated One-line – Model three-phase, single-phase and DC equipment on an interactive one-line diagram with drawings, title blocks, customizable text and symbols
- Database Browser & Report – Spreadsheet views of database information for data verification and report creation
- MCC & Panel Schedules – Automated and synchronized schedules for the one-line diagrams or spreadsheet exports
- Manufacturer Libraries - Digital models of electrical equipment and devices from all major manufacturers
- ScenarioManager™ – Manage alternative scenarios and configurations for what-if or worst-case analysis
- SendCAD™ – Send graphical one-lines to CAD and PDF. Transfer database information to CSV and Excel®
- SmartDuty™ – Verify equipment duty settings for ANSI-standard compliance, complete with automatic highlighting of problem areas on the one-line
- SmartBreaker™ – In analysis modules, study switching conditions instantly by opening and closing devices
- Custom Text Blocks and Symbols - customize text and the equipment symbols they appear next to on the one-line, to meet your local standards or company preferences
Optional Features Included and Integrated
Tap into the power of the EasyPower ArcFlash Bundle’s fully integrated features in a single interface:
- ShortCircuit™ – Instantly verify protective device and equipment ratings for ANSI, IEC 60909, NEC and NFPA compliance
- Protection & Coordination™ – Use time current curves for overcurrent protection and selective coordination
- ArcFlash™ – confidently meet OSHA and NFPA 70E regulations and arc flash safety program requirements
- SmartPDC™– Automatically set protective devices for selective coordination and standard compliance
- PowerFlow™ – Optimize currents, voltages, and real and reactive load flows at each branch and bus