Design Pro™ Bundle
One-Touch Automated Design | Reclaim Your Time
Take advantage of EasyPower’s revolutionary automated power system software to completely size low-voltage power systems, while fully meeting NEC requirements — with just one touch.
Save precious time and avoid all the frustration of referencing volumes of code — now they’re all built into the EasyPower Design Pro Bundle. Let it automatically perform even the most tedious and complex tasks for you.
Optional Features Included and Integrated
Tap into the power of the EasyPower Design Pro Bundle’s fully integrated features in a single interface:
- SmartDesign™ – automatically size feeders, breakers, fuses, switchgear, busway, MCCs, panels—and more—all per NEC requirements
- ArcFlash™ – confidently meet OSHA and NFPA 70E regulations and safety program requirements
- ANSI ShortCircuit™ – instantly verify protective device and equipment ratings for ANSI, NEC and NFPA 70E compliance
- Protection & Coordination™– accurately ensure safety and reliability with comprehensive protective device coordination
- PowerFlow™ – intelligently optimize voltage, current, and load flows to minimize system downtime - includes Impact Motor Starting
- Revit®Integrator™ – an efficient bi-directional data integrator between Autodesk Revit and EasyPower. This module is included free in the Design Pro Bundle.
The productivity-accelerating features below are included at no additional charge.
- Integrated One-line – build comprehensive one-line diagrams with exclusive snap-and-drag technology
- ScenarioManager™ – model and analyze multiple power system scenarios to simulate the real world without excessive risk or expense
- SendCAD™ – seamlessly export data to any spreadsheet and all CAD programs
- MCC & Panel Schedules – log and analyze motor control center and panel data in a familiar spreadsheet format
- SmartDuty™ – verify equipment duty settings for ANSI-standard compliance, complete with automatic highlighting of problem areas on the one-line
- SmartBreaker™ – dynamically study switching conditions with single mouse clicks on the one-line