EasyPower Professional Bundle™
Design, Analyze and Comply
Get a more comprehensive productivity configuration for conducting arc flash analysis as well as the ability to do harmonics and transient motor starting analysis. This bundle also adds the SmartDesign module, which allows you to automatically size equipment, devices, transformers, and feeders per requirements.
Bundle and Save
You can receive 20% discount on the modules shown below when they are bundled together in the same purchase.
- Premium Bundle - you can receive 30% off if you select the Premium Bundle.
Standard Features - Included in the EasyPower Base Package™
Configure EasyPower for the specific tasks you perform most, then add features as needed. It’s completely customizable and scalable.
- Integrated One-line – Model three-phase, single-phase and DC equipment on an interactive one-line diagram with drawings, title blocks, customizable text and symbols
- Database Browser & Report – Spreadsheet views of database information for data verification and report creation
- MCC & Panel Schedules – Automated and synchronized schedules for the one-line diagrams or spreadsheet exports
- Manufacturer Libraries - Digital models of electrical equipment and devices from all major manufacturers
- ScenarioManager™ – Manage alternative scenarios and configurations for what-if or worst-case analysis
- SendCAD™ – Send graphical one-lines to CAD and PDF. Transfer database information to CSV and Excel®
- SmartDuty™ – Verify equipment duty settings for ANSI-standard compliance, complete with automatic highlighting of problem areas on the one-line
- SmartBreaker™ – In analysis modules, study switching conditions instantly by opening and closing devices
- Custom Text Blocks and Symbols - customize text and the equipment symbols they appear next to on the one-line, to meet your local standards or company preferences
Optional Features Included and Integrated
Tap into the power of the EasyPower Professional Bundle’s fully integrated features in a single interface:
- ShortCircuit™ – Instantly verify protective device and equipment ratings for ANSI, IEC 60909, NEC and NFPA compliance
- Protection & Coordination™ – Use time current curves for overcurrent protection and selective coordination
- ArcFlash™ – confidently meet OSHA and NFPA 70E regulations and arc flash safety program requirements
- SmartDesign™ – Automatically size equipment, devices, transformers, and feeders per requirements
- SmartPDC™– Automatically set protective devices for selective coordination and standard compliance
- PowerFlow™ – Optimize currents, voltages, and real and reactive load flows at each branch and bus
- Harmonics – Calculate resonance and harmonic distortions for corrective filter designs
- Transient Motor Starting – Resolve system disturbances by simulating complex motor starting cases