Free Monthly Arc Flash Workshops
EasyPower offers a free 4-hour online workshop roughly once each month. They offer an in-depth infroduction to setting up your own arc flash safety program. The workshop explains what arc flash is, the IEEE and NFPA standards that define and regulate it, how to conduct an arc flash assessment, how to coordinate your protective devices, how to create labels, and much more. Attendees participate through GoToMeeting and are able to interact live.
Arc Flash Workshop Schedule
The Portland workshops will typically be run once per quarter and will start up again once the pandemic danger has passed.
- August 11, 2021 - Live, interactive online workshop (10:00am Eastern Time) - Completed
- September 8, 2021 - Live, interactive online workshop (10:00am Eastern Time) - Completed
- October 13, 2021 - Live, interactive online workshop (10:00am Pacific Time) - Completed
- November 10, 2021 - Live, interactive online workshop (10:00am Eastern Time)
- January 19, 2022 - Live, interactive online workshop (10:00am Central Time)
- February 9, 2022 - Live, interactive online workshop (10:00am Pacific Time)
- March 9, 2022 - Live, interactive online workshop (10:00am Eastern Time)
Register by clicking on the GoToWebinar registration link above. The workshops are trypically held from 10:00am to 2:30pm, in the time zone listed. As the dates get closer PDF flyers will be available with more details.
How do the changes in NFPA 70E and IEEE 1584–2018 impact your efforts to achieve and maintain arc flash safety compliance?
The pressure to do more with less is a burden at every level of corporate management. When it comes to electrical safety compliance, the situation is complicated further by overlapping regulations and changing compliance standards.
We are pleased to present an Arc Flash Workshop that provides information on how EasyPower software helps to ease some of this burden. The focus of this no-cost, 1/2-day workshop is on reducing cost, improving awareness of arc flash hazards, and maintaining compliance in an ever-changing environment of government guidelines.
The EasyPower Arc Flash Workshop provides hands-on examples and is ideal for facility and maintenance personnel with questions about this subject.
Who Should Attend
- Facilities Managers
- Facilities Engineers
- Facilities Maintenance
- Educators and Professors
- What effects will result from IEEE 1584 update?
- How do changes in NFPA 70E affect regulations?
- Who/How to conduct an Arc Flash assessment?
- How does protective device coordination affect Arc Flash study results?
- Common Arc Flash errors & how to avoid them.
- Hands-on with EasyPower.
*Or when class has filled