Free Monthly Arc Flash Workshops
EasyPower is offering a series of free arc flash workshops in their Portland, Oregon offices, as well as other west coast cities. Currently we rotate quarterly between our Portland office, a west coast city and somewhere further east. These live EasyPower demonstrations will be focused on Arc Flash compliance for managers of middle to large scale facilities.
Bring your laptop to have a hands-on experience, including a two week trial version of EasyPower.
The Portland workshops will be run once per quarter
- December 14, 2017 - Completed
- March 14, 2018 - Completed
- June 13, 2018 - Completed
- September 12, 2018 - Download Flyer
- Phoenix, AZ, January 10, 2018 - Completed
- Salt Lake City, UT, January 17, 2018 - Completed
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX, February 14, 2018 - Completed
- Vancouver, BC, April 11, 2018 - Completed
- Cleveland, OH, May 9, 2018 - Completed
- Houston, TX, July 11, 2018 - Completed
- Orlando, FL, August 1, 2018 - Download Flyer
- Fort Lauderdale/ Miami, FL, August 2, 2018 - Download Flyer
Do you have the resources to achieve and maintain NFPA-70E 2018 compliance?
The pressure to do more with less is a burden at every level of corporate management. When
it comes to electrical safety compliance, the situation is complicated further by overlapping
regulations and changing compliance standards.
We are pleased to present an Arc Flash Workshop that provides information on how EasyPower
software helps to ease some of this burden. The focus of this no-cost, 1/2-day workshop is on
reducing cost, improving awareness of arc flash hazards, and maintaining compliance in an
ever-changing environment of government guidelines.
The EasyPower Arc Flash Workshop provides hands-on examples and is ideal
for facility and maintenance personnel with questions about this subject.
Who Should Attend
- Facilities Managers
- Facilities Engineers
- Facilities Maintenance
- Educators and Professors
- Arc Flash - Why?
- What are the regulations and how does the new NFPA 70E 2018 affect me?
- Who/How to conduct an Arc Flash assessment?
- What does a report look like?
- How does protective device coordination affect Arc Flash study results?
- Hands-on with EasyPower
Seats are limited. Please register via Email to Nicole@easypower.com
Please provide the workshop location, name, company and phone number in the E-mail.