Convenient and Complimentary Technical Support:
- Review answers to our frequently asked questions
- Email an EasyPower engineer - email@example.com
- Call +1 (503) 655-5059 option 3 (email and phone support is only available to licensed users with a current maintenance plan and users evaluating a demonstration copy.)
- Phone support hours are from 6:30am-5:00pm, Pacific Standard Time.
Arc Flash Resources
- Resources (PDF) to help you establish an arc flash safety program
- Links to compliant arc flash label printers
- Links to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) suppliers
The EasyPower Knowledge Base has additional searchable solutions to help you use EasyPower to solve your electrical problems.
Live Engineering Support
For the ultimate in personal attention, let one of our expert engineers walk you through EasyPower in live Web-based support sessions.
You may also want to consider enrolling in an in-depth training program, offered at the client’s site and at various locations throughout the country.
EasyPower’s extensive product documentation provides a comprehensive reference for the program’s powerful features. Whether you are building your first one-line, performing short circuit analysis or protective device coordination, or any of the many other EasyPower features, you have access to all the information you need in a searchable, online reference.