Convenient and Complimentary Technical Support:
- Review answers to our frequently asked questions
- Email an EasyPower engineer - email@example.com
- Call +1 (503) 655-5059 option 2 (email and phone support is only available to licensed users with a current maintenance plan and users evaluating a demonstration copy.)
- Phone support hours are from 6:30am-5:00pm, Pacific Standard Time.
- You can fill out a general Contact Us form here.
- The SentinelOne® anti-virus software has released a recent update that is creating conflicts with our third-party licensing software. This conflict is causing some EasyPower users to have their software freeze up, fail to start, or not install completely. More Information
- EasyPower's Log4j Vulnerability Statement - EasyPower has completed a comprehensive audit of its products to identify the impact from the disclosed vulnerabilities in Apache’s Log4j software library CVE-2021-44228 (known as “Log4Shell”), CVE-2021-45046, and CVE-2021-45105. The investigation concluded that EasyPower's products and third-party vendors do not use these libraries in any form. Users are unaffected and no remediation is required. More Information
Arc Flash Resources
- EasyPower Arc Flash Resource Center
- Resources to help you establish an arc flash safety program
- Links to compliant arc flash label printers
- Links to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) suppliers
Live Engineering Support
For the ultimate in personal attention, let one of our expert engineers walk you through EasyPower in live Web-based support sessions.
You may also want to consider enrolling in an in-depth training program, offered at the client’s site and at various locations throughout the country.
EasyPower Online Help
EasyPower’s extensive product documentation provides a comprehensive reference for the program’s powerful features. Whether you are building your first one-line, performing short circuit analysis or protective device coordination, or any of the many other EasyPower features, you have access to all the information you need in a searchable, online reference.