Convenient and Complimentary Technical Support:
- Review answers to our frequently asked questions
- Email an EasyPower engineer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call +1 (503) 655-5059 option 2 (email and phone support is only available to licensed users with a current maintenance plan and users evaluating a demonstration copy.)
- Phone support hours are from 6:30am-5:00pm, Pacific Standard Time.
- You can fill out a general Contact Us form here.
Note on EasyPower’s Preparedness for the Coronavirus
EasyPower has the necessary infrastructure in place to provide exceptional service to our customers for their technical support, sales, and accounting needs, whether our employees are in the office or working remotely. Our workplace policies emphasize the safety of our employees and community while continuing to provide the same high level of quality service and support that our customers expect.
Arc Flash Resources
- EasyPower Arc Flash Resource Center
- Resources to help you establish an arc flash safety program
- Links to compliant arc flash label printers
- Links to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) suppliers
Live Engineering Support
For the ultimate in personal attention, let one of our expert engineers walk you through EasyPower in live Web-based support sessions.
You may also want to consider enrolling in an in-depth training program, offered at the client’s site and at various locations throughout the country.
EasyPower Online Help
EasyPower’s extensive product documentation provides a comprehensive reference for the program’s powerful features. Whether you are building your first one-line, performing short circuit analysis or protective device coordination, or any of the many other EasyPower features, you have access to all the information you need in a searchable, online reference.