Arc Flash Resource Center
Reduce Risk and Liability
On average, approximately 5 to 10 arc flash explosions occur on the job every day in the United States. What are you doing to protect your employees and your company from these potentially devastating arc flash hazards?
No matter where you are in the challenging process of developing or implementing an arc flash safety program, you can rely on EasyPower to help. Please take advantage of our free resources and come back often for updates on this evolving topic.
Featured Arc Flash Resources
Major Changes - NFPA 70E, 2021 Edition - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
The 2021 Edition of NFPA 70E has arrived and with it, changes, reorganization, new additions and more! In this webinar, join Jim Phillips, founder of BrainFiller.com, as he takes you through the latest edition of this very important standard....
- Understanding the Differences Between the USA NFPA 70E & Canadian CSA Z462 Standards, Including 2021 Standard - LINK
- The Impact Maintenance Has on Arc Flash Hazards - LINK
- EasyPower Arc Flash Label Design and Customization - LINK
- Blocking Arc Flash Energy from Personnel and Assets for Safety and Resiliency - LINK
- How to Compare Results of Your Electric Power System Using IEEE 1584-2018 vs. 2018 in EasyPower - LINK
- Implementing the New IEEE 1584-2018 Standard in EasyPower - LINK
- EasyPower IEEE 1584-2018 Update Page - LINK
- IEEE 1584-2018- LINK
- NFPA 70E- LINK
- TRAINING: Online, Self-paced Arc Flash EasyPower Course (paid) - LINK