Arc Flash Resource Center
Reduce Risk and Liability
On average, approximately 5 to 10 arc flash explosions occur on the job every day in the United States. What are you doing to protect your employees and your company from these potentially devastating arc flash hazards?
No matter where you are in the challenging process of developing or implementing an arc flash safety program, you can rely on EasyPower to help. Please take advantage of our free resources and come back often for updates on this evolving topic.
Featured Arc Flash Resources
The Impact of the New IEEE 1584-2018 Standard on Arc Flash Studies
In late 2018, the main standard that defines the arc flash equations, the "IEEE 1584: Guide for Performing Arc Flash Hazard Calculations" standard, was updated for the first time since 2002. This new version of the standard...
- Understanding the Differences Between the USA NFPA 70E & Canadian CSA Z462 Standards, Including 2021 Standard - LINK
- The Impact Maintenance Has on Arc Flash Hazards - LINK
- EasyPower Arc Flash Label Design and Customization - LINK
- Blocking Arc Flash Energy from Personnel and Assets for Safety and Resiliency - LINK
- How to Compare Results of Your Electric Power System Using IEEE 1584-2018 vs. 2018 in EasyPower - LINK
- Implementing the New IEEE 1584-2018 Standard in EasyPower - LINK
- EasyPower IEEE 1584-2018 Update Page - LINK
- IEEE 1584-2018- LINK
- NFPA 70E- LINK
- TRAINING: Online, Self-paced Arc Flash EasyPower Course (paid) - LINK