The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. Watch this overview video to learn more.
EasyPower Now Includes IEEE 1584-2018 Updates
Find out more about IEEE 1584-2018, how it will effect you and how our software addresses those changes.
- EasyPower 10.2 Release Notes (the release that first included the new standard)
- Find more information on IEEE 1584-2018
Try EasyPower Today
Try a free demo copy today. You can also contact us if you have questions, to get a quote, or would like to schedule a one-on-one session with an application engineer, to help you get started with your EasyPower demo.
Configure EasyPower for the specific tasks you perform most, then add features as needed. It’s completely customizable and scalable. Simply choose one of our most popular suites, or build your own.
Popular Starter Suites | Add Features at Any Time
To accommodate our customers’ most common requests, we offer these popular electrical software suites to get you started:
Suite #1 Protective Device Coordination
One-touch automation for detailed short-circuit analysis and PDC to enhance design and power system studies.
Suite #2 Arc Flash Hazard
Everything you need to create and implement a comprehensive and fully compliant arc flash safety program.
Suite #3 Automated Design
Perfect for design and consulting engineers; features one-touch automation that completely revolutionizes the entire design process.
No matter which configuration of EasyPower power system software you choose, the productivity-accelerating features below are included at no additional charge.
- Integrated One-line – build comprehensive one-line diagrams with exclusive snap-and-drag technology
- ScenarioManager™ – model and analyze multiple power system scenarios to simulate the real world without excessive risk or expense
- SendCAD™ – seamlessly export data to any spreadsheet and all CAD programs
- MCC & Panel Schedules – log and analyze motor control center and panel data in a familiar spreadsheet format
- SmartDuty™ – verify equipment duty settings for ANSI-standard compliance, complete with automatic highlighting of problem areas on the one-line
- SmartBreaker™ – dynamically study switching conditions with single mouse clicks on the one-line
- Custom Text Blocks - Customize text that appears next to the equipment symbols on your one-lines
- Custom One-line Symbols - Customize equipment symbols shown on a one-line to meet your local standards or company preferences
Optional Features | Build Your Own Package
If one of our pre-configured electrical software suites doesn’t meet your specific needs, build your own by selecting from a full menu of powerful options:
- SmartDesign™ – automatically size feeders, breakers, switchgear, fuses, busway, MCCs, panels—and more—all per NEC requirements
- SmartPDC™– completely simplify protective device coordination with one-touch automation
- ArcFlash™ – confidently meet OSHA and NFPA 70E regulations and safety program requirements
- ANSI ShortCircuit™ – instantly verify protective device and equipment ratings for ANSI, NEC and NFPA 70E compliance
- IEC ShortCircuit™ – instantly verify protective device and equipment ratings for IEC 60909 standards and more – includes Impact Motor Starting
- PowerFlow™ – intelligently optimize voltage, current, and load flows to minimize system downtime
- PowerProtector™ – accurately ensure safety and reliability with comprehensive protective device coordination
- Dynamic Stability – accurately simulate dynamic interaction between machines, networks, and protective device actions
- Transient Motor Starting – precisely calculate starting times, speed, torque, system voltage drops, relay interactions, and more
- Spectrum™ – effortlessly identify and mitigate harmonic and power-quality problems
- New: Revit® Integrator™ – An efficient bi-directional data integrator between Autodesk Revit and EasyPower
- New: Power System Reliability – quantify the reliability and availability of their electrical power system networks
- Coming Soon: Change Management and SQL Database – seamlessly allow teams to manage changes to complex power system models
It is completely customizable and scalable. Simply choose one of our most popular configurations, or build your own. Some modules can be used stand-alone (blue below), while others require that they are paired with one or more additional modules (beige below).
EasyPower’s native language support is English. The software is also available in Spanish and Chinese, although updates to these languages may not be available until after the English version is released. The software menus, dialog boxes, documentation and online help are supported in these languages. You can find instructions for installing additional languages here: Language installation instructions. The software also has online support documents available in Portuguese.
EasyPower offers a wide variety of options when it comes to licensing the products:
- Hardware License - this option uses a USB key that must be on the computer for the license to work. This allows the license to be passed around to different users as the needs change.
- Software License - this option allows you to have a license without having to use a USB key attached to your computer. This option locks the license to one computer.
- Network License - this option enables you to install the license on your network and access it from any workstation within your network, based on the number of licenses installed. This type of license can be accessed from anywhere in the world, with no geographical restrictions - some companies charge more the further you are from the license server, we don't.
Learn More about EasyPower
Try Before You Buy
Download a free demo copy today. You can also contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule a one-on-one session with an application engineer, to help you get started with your EasyPower demo.