Electrical Power System Engineer - Product Manager
EasyPower is looking for an electrical power system engineer to join their team as a product manager to develop software for designing, modeling and analyzing electrical distribution systems.
In this role, you will work directly with EasyPower’s electrical engineering and software development teams in enhancing products and bringing new features to market. As a product manager you will design and specify requirements to address customer needs in the electrical power systems industry.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Research needs and workflows in power system design, modeling and analysis.
- Articulate requirements to electrical engineering and software development teams.
- Define acceptance criteria for quality assurance, verification and validation.
- Track product usage, ensure customer satisfaction and gather feedback.
- Manage backlog of features and prioritize based on long term roadmap.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, support, training and marketing departments.
POSITION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- BS or MS degree in electrical engineering with strong background in power systems.
- 5-10 years of experience working with modeling and analysis software.
- Proficient in short circuit, coordination, arc flash, and power flow analyses.
- Familiar with relevant industry standards such as NEC, NFPA 70E, IEEE, ANSI and IEC.
- Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills.
- United States citizenship or current, valid work visa.
WHAT TO EXPECT
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and be a key contributor in a growing organization.
US citizens or permanent residents only, please.
To be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.