Power Systems Engineer – Technical Support
EasyPower is looking for a self-starting individual to join its team as a Power Systems Engineer – Technical Support. In this role, you will work as a member of our technical support team to provide the highest quality software and engineering support to our customers. They will need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you enjoy working and interacting with customers and helping them solve their technical problems, this position is for you!
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Create knowledge base including technical notes, and articles
- Develop and demonstrate expertise in EasyPower’s software products
- Provide on-call support for holidays and afterhours.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years related experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with all modern Windows operating systems
- Comfortable troubleshooting software and network problems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Experience with Knowledge Centered Support
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with power systems or using power system design and analysis software
WHAT TO EXPECT
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor in a growing organization.
US citizens or permanent residents only, please.
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.