Revit® Integrator™ Module
Revit MEP Integration with EasyPower Power System Analysis
EasyPower® Revit® Integrator offers an efficient data integration between Autodesk® Revit and EasyPower—two powerful platforms in the engineering industry. This feature automatically and instantly creates a one-line (single-line) diagram in EasyPower with one mouse-click in Revit. The Revit to EasyPower import process captures all relevant parameters from Revit families and instances and populates the EasyPower equipment database for analysis and design.
You can customize the mapping between Revit and EasyPower data. You can export the results of detailed analyses and design from EasyPower to Revit, including short circuit currents, arc flash hazard results, voltage drop, equipment ratings, and parameters for cables, circuit breakers, panelboards, switchboards, and transformers.
As your Revit model is revised through various stages in design, construction, and operations, the project merge wizard enables you to update the EasyPower one-line and equipment data, ensuring both models stay in sync. You can review the new and existing project data, easily identify changes in your project, and accept or reject changes as per your requirements.
- Easiest and fastest power system analysis and design software
- Avoid duplication of effort and risk of error in creating one-line diagrams and entering equipment parameters
- Avoid duplication of effort due to revisions to the Revit model
- Save time using EasyPower’s powerful Auto-Design tool for sizing cables, circuit breakers, panels, switchboards, transformers, and other equipment
- Comply with codes and standards (NEC, NFPA 70E, ANSI, IEEE) for short circuit rating, arc flash mitigation and safe design
Map Data Between Revit and EasyPower
- Built-in powerful default mapping
- Map Revit families to EasyPower equipment types
- Map Revit properties to EasyPower equipment properties
- Use the simple and customizable mapping tool and create reusable templates
- Instantly view mapped results for Revit instances while customizing mapping
Revit and EasyPower Integration Workflow