SmartDesign™ Electrical Design Software
Power System Design | Completely Revolutionized
One-Touch Automated Design for Low-Voltage Systems
SmartDesign radically simplifies the design process: just right-click on an area to design and get automatic calculations of all equipment sizing requirements per the National Electrical Code® (NEC).
It’s like having a professional engineer who has memorized the NEC and all the manufacturers’ catalogs, right on your desktop.
Comprehensive, integrated reports provide valuable insight and alerts to problem areas. You can also ensure consistent standards with reusable design sheets set to specific parameters.
Customizable Design Sheets
Avoid reinventing the wheel with customizable design sheets. So, the next time you need a system design for another hospital, for example, start from an already-created design sheet—instead of from scratch.
Save valuable time with exclusive SmartDesign design sheets. Examples of what they enable you to do:
- Size with generic equipment—after selecting a vendor, design sheets automatically replace equipment details with the exact specs
- Specify equipment by manufacturer, type, style, rating, size, and more
- Reuse design parameters and equipment selections for multiple projects
- Ensure consistent and logical design standards
Get a whole new level of automation to:
- Ensure safe, reliable, and consistent system design
- Radically cut days off the entire design process
- Stamp out costly mistakes and time-consuming engineering design errors
- Eliminate the frustrating tedium of tracking and complying with countless NEC regulations and documentation requirements
- Assure proper equipment sizing and system design
- Learn code rules and design procedures, quickly becoming a design expert