User-Definable Rules for:
- Protective device setting tolerances between protective boundaries, such as locked rotor amperes, transformer inrush, mechanical damage curves, etc.
- Protective device setting tolerances for full-load amperes and instantaneous let-through currents
- Setting protective devices with no data or insufficient data
- Setting precision and tolerances
- Coordinating phase, ground, or all devices
- Transformer, line, load, motor, fuse, and relay protection
User-Friendly Shadow Curves
- Compare original vs. suggested setting for at-a-glance analysis
- Undo goes back to original setting to eliminate any chance of error
Programmed Rules for:
- NEC protection requirements
- ANSI protection requirements
- Industry-standard protection practices for low-voltage feeders, switchboards, panels, and transformers
- Industry-standard protection practices for high-voltage feeders and transformers
- Automatically generated, tabular HTML reports itemize protection devices with setting options and the selected setting for each
- One click exports to Excel, Word, Open Office, and more
- Verification of NEC and ANSI compliance
- The engineering rationale for each device setting or adjustment
- Color-coded errors alerting you to system problems, code violations, improper devices, improper protection, lack of setting range, and more.
You can purchase SmartPDC as an option for a new EasyPower configuration or as an upgrade to an existing one.