EasyPower 9.5 Update Release Notes
EasyPower 9.5 New & Enhanced Feature Overview
- Interactive custom Arc Flash Hazard Label design functionality – The new graphical designer allows you to easily configure the label layout using the mouse. The properties control allows you to specify conditional formatting. You can now create custom labels up to 80% faster! See Videos.
- Enhanced Arc Flash Hazard Label printing with live layout and preview – The new interface allows you to view your labels as they would print, while you edit them, including multi-label page layouts. Label print preview and page layout controls give you confidence that your labels will print correctly. See Videos.
- New Format for Arc Flash Scenario Comparison Report – It now appears similar to the regular arc flash hazard report and allows for greater customization including the ability to exclude the base case from the scenario comparison.
- Adjustable Short Time Delay for ZSI and Instantaneous ZSI model – This includes TCC
- New Fields on Equipment Items for Arc Flash Labels – Includes user comments, QR codes, and number of labels to print.
- Ability to Include or Exclude Motor Contribution to Short Circuit Calculations – Enable or disable all motors in the entire system through the Equipment tab of EasyPower options.
- New Models for Protective Devices – Short time override for extended range microEntelliguard™ trip units.
- View a detailed list of all New Features, Enhancements, and Bug Fixes.
You will need your serial number to download the update, and the authorization code to install the new version of the EasyPower software. The serial number can pulled from your hardware key or from the startup screen of your existing version of EasyPower.
EasyPower Updates are accessible to all EasyPower users with a current maintenance contract.
Please note the following comments associated with this release:
- The EasyPower 9.5 program can be installed side-by-side with your existing version of EasyPower software.
- It is advisable, as you transition to the new version, to always make a backup of your existing files prior to modification in the new version, or save your files with new file names after modification in the new version.
- The EasyPower 9.5 program now uses an updated version of the device library which cannot be used by older EasyPower versions. The new library and other data files will be installed in a new folder ...\EasyPower\9.5\. You can configure the new file locations via Tools->Options-> File Locations.
- Our software engineers are constantly working to provide you with up-to-the-minute technology. Prior to beginning any new project, we suggest you go to Help on the toolbar and check for updates.
There are new default folders for installation. If you are making use of your old data files or registry settings, please note the following changes.
- Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPower 9.5
- Application data: C:\ProgramData\EasyPower\EasyPower\9.5
- Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EasyPower\EasyPower
Please call us at +1(503) 655-5059 option 3, or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any assistance or help with technical questions. Please E-mail email@example.com with your comments and feedback on EasyPower 9.5.