Business Development Representative
EasyPower LLC, a leader in power system software and engineering services, is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our sales team. You will be work closely with the sales and marketing team, focusing on targeted lead generation, qualification, development, and nurturing. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Leverage existing sales and marketing platforms to generate new contacts, leads, and tasks for account managers.
- Generate and implement new ideas for finding and nurturing new leads.
- Screen new leads to determine if our products are an appropriate fit for their needs before the regional account manager gets involved.
- Find new users in accounts with existing EasyPower licenses which are no longer being used.
- Research each new software sale to determine the key drivers which influenced the customer to purchase.
- Assist Sales and Marketing to optimize automated email campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- 1+ years’ successful experience finding and qualifying sales leads
- Experience documenting all customer interactions with a CRM
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- United States citizenship or current work visa
IDEAL TOOLS EXPERIENCE
- Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Zoom Info
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Hourly pay
- 401k matching plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Possibility of participating in a team commission, depending on your contribution to direct sales
To be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.