Software Engineer / Web Developer
- Maintain website and tools written in PHP and mySQL, and maintained in Expression Engine and WordPress (multilingual)
- SalesForce administration and maintenance of APEX code
- Collaborate with internal customers in working to meet the needs of the business through the website and related systems and tools
- Write testable software; develop and maintain unit tests to ensure ongoing stability of website and tools
- 2 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server databases
- 1 year experience working with SalesForce administration and APEX code
- Strong software design, analytical and debugging skills
- Unit testing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with PHP, mySQL, Wordpress and Expression Engine or similar CMS
- Experience working on a SCRUM team in an agile development environment
- Experience with Windows Azure, WPF, Entity Framework
- Experience with Salesforce Apex code developement
WHAT TO EXPECT
EasyPower offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, challenging work and a comfortable work environment. As part of a small company, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact and could become a key contributor in a growing organization.
US citizens or permanent residents only.
To be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.