EasyPower Product Improvement Program
EasyPower strives to understand and anticipate customer needs in order to deliver world-class products and solutions. The EasyPower Product Improvement Program will yield valuable information about how customers use and interact with EasyPower products. The program is voluntary and anonymous. Customers who choose to participate agree to share:
- System information, such as operating system, processor, and memory installed
- Product information such as version number
- Installation information such as serial number
- Feature usage information such as menu options or buttons selected
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will EasyPower do with the information collected?
The information collected will be used to better understand how customers use EasyPower's products and can be used when making decisions to improve products in the future.
- How is my privacy protected?
- How do I join the program?
You can join the EasyPower product improvement program during the installation of EasyPower products, or by going to Tools > Options in EasyPower, selecting the "Other" tab and checking the box to participate in the program.
- How do I opt out of the program?
If you opted-in during the installation, you may later opt-out of the program from within EasyPower's products. Go to Tools > Options, select the "Other" tab and un-check the box to indicate that you don't want to participate in the program.