Integrated One-line Diagrams
True One-line Diagram Integration
Designing, maintaining and analyzing electrical power systems doesn’t always have to be as difficult as it sounds. An industry first, EasyPower’s truly integrated electrical one-line diagram program remains the fastest-performing and easiest-to-use on the market. So easy, in fact, practically anyone can use it.
Take advantage of EasyPower, using the one-line diagram as your master design system to:
- Eliminate tedious, manual, and error-prone updates with a design database that is truly integrated with the one-line and all analysis tools
- Design, analyze and track all electrical equipment from a single user-friendly interface
- Comply with NFPA 70E one-line requirements
- Seamlessly export data to any spreadsheet and all CAD programs using SendCAD
- Ensure an error-free model with true integration and automatic alerts of missing data and connections
- View system changes and analysis instantly with simple mouse clicks
- Clearly see equipment data displayed in a neat, concise format
Exclusive Snap Technology™
There’s no need to be an AutoCAD® expert with EasyPower’s proprietary and innovative Snap Technology. Simply drag and drop devices into place and the one-line automatically “snaps” them together.
Capture the power of EasyPower’s integrated one-line, an included feature with any EasyPower configuration you choose.
One touch is all it takes to size feeders, breakers, fuses, switchgear, busway, MCCs, electrical panel schedules, and more.
Check out more EasyPower Integrated One-line features here!
Try Before You Buy
Download a free demo copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!