PowerFlow™ Load Flow Analysis Software
Load Flow Analysis | Instantaneous, Intuitive, and Comprehensive
With the most accurate and fastest algorithms ever developed, EasyPower PowerFlow provides instant and intuitive results for load flow analysis whether your system is 10 or 10,000 buses. Analyze balanced, unbalanced, single-phase, and DC systems with one click - all in one model and without needing to pay for additional analysis modules.
PowerFlow, our load flow analysis software, offers unrivaled speed and accuracy with a user-friendly interface that delivers the ability to:
- Seamlessly analyze balanced three-phase systems, unbalanced systems, single-phase, and DC systems, all within one comprehensive module
- Determine watt and var flow, voltages, and currents
- Detect and resolve overloads, voltage violations, and problem conditions—all from the one-line
- Reduce energy costs by optimizing system efficiency
- Gain relevant insights for designing, troubleshooting, and optimizing complex power systems
- Enhance profitability by saving valuable time and money
Unmatched in the Industry
No other program on the market comes close to PowerFlow’s:
- Comprehensive module covering balanced, unbalanced, single-phase, and DC analysis.
- Intuitive graphical interface, saving time and frustration
- Fast and accurate analysis, automatically delivered by unequaled processing speeds
- Interactive simulation of breaker switching, right on the one-line
- Instant delivery of system-wide results
Intelligent and Automatic | Real-World Simulation
Gain valuable insight for troubleshooting many types of electrical problems with PowerFlow’s dynamic interaction on the one-line, allowing easy simulation of real-world conditions with minimal time and expense.
Quickly and precisely size equipment, including switchgear, breakers, switches, fuses, busway, conductors, motor control centers, and panelboards. PowerFlow even highlights overloaded conditions, showing improperly sized equipment, proper generator and capacitor placement, and transformer tap settings.
Conserve valuable energy by making intelligent decisions. Effortlessly minimize system losses, optimize power generation, and control voltage with capacitor switching. And simulating everything on the one-line, before actually implementing, will let you foresee the impact.
Check out more PowerFlow features here.
Try Before You Buy
Download a free demo copy of EasyPower today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!