SmartPDC™ Electrical Software
The Leading Edge Redefined
One-Touch Automation for Protective Device Coordination
In one click, set protective devices without having extensive engineering knowledge or training. Simply right-click on an area to coordinate and let SmartPDC do the rest:
- Set each breaker or relay for selective coordination or for optimal arc flash protection (instantaneous devices)
- Set both phase and ground protective devices for series circuits
- Verify compliance with NEC and ANSI standards
Intelligent and automatic reporting provides a detailed listing of each protective device, its setting options, and the reasons for adjusting the device to a particular setting.
With SmartPDC electrical engineering software, you will get unprecedented automation tools to:
- Ensure safe, reliable, and consistent system operation
- Radically shave hours off the entire PDC process
- Eliminate false tripping and costly shutdowns
- Stamp out costly mistakes and time-consuming engineering reviews
- Do away with the frustrating tedium of tracking and complying with countless NEC regulations and ANSI standards
- Ensure the proper setting of protective devices—even by personnel not typically skilled at PDC
- Learn code rules and setting procedures, quickly becoming a PDC expert
Which Systems Can Take Advantage of SmartPDC?
SmartPDC is designed for the following systems:
- All low-voltage (600V or less) radial electrical distribution systems
- Medium-voltage feeders serving low-voltage unit substations or transformers, including daisy-chained or bifurcated units
- All medium-voltage radial feeders (up to two relays in series)
Please review the list of features for more details. You can purchase SmartPDC as an option for a new EasyPower configuration or as an upgrade to an existing one.