EasyPower® Transient Motor Starting
Simulate, Study and Solve Motor Starting Issues
With EasyPower TMS, get equipped to:
- Design, troubleshoot, and optimize complex motor starting cases quickly and precisely
- Accurately calculate motor starting times, speed, torque, system voltage drops, relay interactions, and all other network parameters
- Model, study, and resolve system problems such as overloads and voltage violations all from the one-line
- Optimize relay settings and protection, transformer or reactor taps, and capacitor switching
- Effortlessly minimize remote contactor drop-out and other disturbances
Insight from the One-line
Readily understand how motors start and how they affect other parts of your power system. With overloads clearly and automatically highlighted, you can avoid unnecessarily tripping equipment and minimize downtime.
Efficiently simulate everyday conditions including multiple starting motors, switching contactors, and relay tripping. And because you're working straight from the one-line, you can easily see the implications that changes have on the system before implementing them.
No other software can touch EasyPower TMS's:
- Intuitive graphical interface, saving time and frustration
- Fast, accurate, and detailed analysis, automatically delivered by unequaled processing speeds
- Interactive simulation right on the one-line
- Instant delivery of system-wide results
- Quickly derive detailed induction motor parameters with the industry's only automated curve fitting tool
EasyPower Transient Motor Starting requires PowerFlow™ to operate and PowerProtector™ for all protective device simulations.
Check out more EasyPower Transient Motor Starting features here.
Try Before You Buy
Download a free demo copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!