Arc Flash Solutions | Ensuring Safety and Compliance
Thousands of companies have come to rely on EasyPower for developing sound and compliant arc flash programs. Given recent OSHA regulations and workplace safety concerns, it is now a top priority for many more in the industry.
Tap into EasyPower’s ArcFlash tools to complete and manage your arc flash initiative.
Reduce risk, save time, and ensure compliance with these key features:
- Rapidly create and implement a comprehensive arc flash program
- Fastest, most accurate arc flash hazard calculations in the industry
- Full IEEE-1584 and NFPA 70E compliance, easily documented
- IEEE-1584 time domain calculations using decaying ANSI currents and full dynamic flux models
- NFPA 70E work permits quickly created with built-in templates
- Click any bus or device to see PPE, arc hazard, and arc boundary requirements
- Intelligent zone selective interlocking (ZSI) for LV solid-state breakers
- Detailed comparisons of all facility operating conditions, verified easily
- Specialized protective device settings for maintenance, increasing safety and compliance
With ArcFlash, you will confidently meet OSHA and NFPA 70E regulations and electrical safety program requirements—all far more easily than with any other arc flash program available.
Others pale in comparison to what ArcFlash brings to the table:
- A truly integrated one-line with one-touch simplicity for short circuit and protective device calculations
- Automatic alerts to potential arc flash hazards
- Easy “what-if” scenarios to determine correction alternatives, optimized designs, and increased safety margins
- Exclusive algorithms that perform all critical arc flash calculations in lightning speed—with accurate and instant results
- An intuitive user interface, saving time and frustration
- Instant and accurate analysis, automatically delivered by the most advanced features available
Electrical Safety | More Manageable with a Mouse
With familiar Windows® tools, ArcFlash couldn’t be easier to use. It makes once-complicated tasks a snap to perform—all with unbeatable speed and accuracy. You will find it refreshingly easy to:
- Verify arc flash boundaries, incident energy levels, and PPE requirements—as you set protective devices in PowerProtector — just by clicking and dragging
- Instantly see problem areas to weigh the effects of protection vs. selective coordination
- Perform an arc flash analysis by simply dragging and dropping
- Instantly access arc flash boundaries and PPE settings by double-clicking on any bus
- Print arc flash labels with a single mouse click
- Write and store critical notes and safety instructions by right-clicking on the one-line
- Create energized work permits with one mouse click
- Access all safety documentation on the one-line with convenient hyperlinks
Try Before You Buy
Download a free demo copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!