Arc Flash Calculator
Use this convenient tool to view a sampling of arc flash hazard calculations and the impact of various system changes on arc flash energy levels and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Select the Equipment Type from the Drop Down Box.
- Drag slider bars to change values.
- Press the "Calculate Arc Flash" button. Results are displayed below.
* NOTE: This is a demonstration tool only and is not meant to be used to calculate arc flash values for personnel protection.
#3 - Cotton underwear plus FR shirt and FR pants plus FR coverall
Get the latest arc flash hazard resources from NFPA, IEEE, and EasyPower:
- NFPA 70E (PDF)
- Performing an Arc Flash Hazard Assessment (PDF)
- Arc Flash Safety Bulletin (PDF)
Calculate and Comply
Let EasyPower do all the complex calculations for you—accurately