- NFPA 70E 2015 Enhancements
- Arc Flash label templates have been updated to reflect new standards
- In Short Circuit Options, on the Arc Flash Hazard tab, the Standard list has been updated to refer to NFPA-70E 2015 D.2, D.3 +.
- PPE level 0 for the table PPE Levels NFPA 70E 130.7(C)(16) has been changed from a PPE level text of #0 to #1.
- Tool Points of Connection
- A Tool Point of Connection is a new equipment item available in EasyPower. It is used to represent the multiple electrical connection points of a tool (such as a manufacturing tool).
- Arc Flash - Enhancements have been made to the Arc Flash calculations and reports.
- SKM Import
- The layout and appearance of the imported items on the one-line have been improved.
- You now have the ability to use local mapping files in addition to the mapping files downloaded from the web to map SKM import information.
- Full ECCM Integration with EasyPower
- View a more complete summary, along with install instructions.
- View a detailed list of all new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Downloading the Software
You can download the installation files from www.easypower.com/updates. Use the serial number sent to the registered user at your company to log in to the updates page and download the software update.
The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. EasyPower is the smart, fast and accurate solution for your arc flash hazard analysis software.
The Simple and Intelligent Power System Solution
- Perform even the most complex electrical engineering tasks in minutes
- Receive detailed critical reports automatically—and avoid creating them yourself
- Eliminate dangerous and costly electrical hazards
- Comply with NEC rules and ANSI standards
Weekly Webinars each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Tuesday Refresher Webinars (8:00am PST - weekly) -Refresher/beginner series, various topics
- Wednesday Arc Flash Webinars (10:00am PST - weekly, set of four topics, every other month) - Implementing an OSHA Compliant Arc Flash Solution at Your Facility. The montly long series is run once per quarter.
- Thursday (10:00am PST - 2 or 3 times per month) - Topics vary, both beginner and advanced level
- See schedule and login information
- Recordings of past webinars
EasyPower World 2014 was a great success!
The EasyPower World 2014 training/user conference was held in Portland on July 23-25. Attendees from around North America as well as 9 additional countries enjoyed the training, networking, social events, and interacting with EasyPower engineers. If you missed this years event, watch for the announcement of EasyPower World 2015!
Other training options:
7730 SW Mohawk St.