EasyPower OnSite™ - Product Update v1.4!
EasyPower OnSite is a tablet based, touch-friendly application that assists electrical power system users with data collection in the field. With OnSite, you have a single application to use for field data collection, maintenance, safety and labeling needs, while your analysis data is maintained in a central location.
Our new version 1.4 features numerous enhancements over previous versions, including a new Project Overview, automatic equipment naming, copy and paste enhancements, and improved export capabilities to transfer OnSite data into EasyPower. For details on these features and more, please see our
The Smart and Efficient Mobile Data Collection Choice
- Build one-lines in the field
- Validate completeness of collected data while in the field
- Collect all pertinent data
- Avoid data re-entry into EasyPower upon return to office
- Save time and money, while ensuring complete collection
Clean Up Your Data Collection Process
- Improve your productivity by reducing the time it takes to collect power system data and create the corresponding models
- Save time and money with an all-digital workflow - simply transfer your data to EasyPower
- Because OnSite is a mobile application, we frequently update the app with new and improved features.
- EasyPower OnSite version 1.4 is now available and has the following updates:
Project Overview: You can now see all of the one-lines in your project displayed in the Project Overview.
This can be used to easily navigate between one-lines or to spreadsheets for which one-lines were created.
- Improved Data Transfer from OnSite to EasyPower: The one-line layout that you set in the Project Overview is used to build the layout of the one-line you import into EasyPower.
- Property Page Enhancements: A more efficient page layout enables you to view or enter a piece of equipment's data, as well as see its picture and notes, all on the same page.
- Automatic Equipment Naming: There are new options to control how equipment items are automatically named when they are added to one-lines or spreadsheets.
- Copy and Paste Enhancements: You can control which properties are included when you copy and paste equipment.
- View the What's New Video (and many OnSite video tutorials.)
We are excited to announce the release of the latest update to EasyPower, version 9.8! Some of the new features and enhancements include:
- EasyPower OnSite™ Compatibility
- EasyPower Has been updated to be compatible with the new OnSite mobile data collection app. This includes:
- A Media Gallery, where you can attach pictures to your power system equipment.
- Collected Data, which displays information imported from other sources, including EasyPower OnSite.
- IEEE 519-2014 Enhancements
- T-ZSI Support - Support for T-ZSI (threshold zone selective interlocking) for GE Entelliguard trip units.
- New transformer cooling classes and transformer impedance fields
- Schedule Enhancements
- In-Product Tutorials
- And much more! View a more complete summary, along with install instructions.
- View a detailed list of all new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Downloading the Software
You can download the installation files from www.easypower.com/updates. Use the serial number sent to the registered user at your company to log in to the updates page and download the software update.
EasyPower is offering a series of free arc flash workshops in their Portland, Oregon offices, as well as a traveling series that periodically go to different parts of the country. The half-day Portland sessions will be offered the second Thursday of every-second month (odd months of the year). These live EasyPower demonstrations will be focused on Arc Flash compliance for managers of middle to large scale facilities.
Bring your laptop to have a hands-on experience, including a two week trial version of EasyPower.
2016 Portland workshops
- September 8, 2016 - Completed
- October 13, 2016 - Completed
- November 10, 2016 - Completed
- January 12, 2017 - Download Flyer
New EasyPower tutorials in Spanish
Tenemos 13 nuevos tutoriales en español para ayudarle a aprender las operaciones básicas de EasyPower.
The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. EasyPower is the smart, fast and accurate solution for your arc flash hazard analysis software.
The Simple and Intelligent Power System Solution
- Perform even the most complex electrical engineering tasks in minutes
- Receive detailed critical reports automatically—and avoid creating them yourself
- Eliminate dangerous and costly electrical hazards
- Comply with NEC rules and ANSI standards
Weekly Webinars each Tuesday and Thursday
- Tuesday Refresher Webinars (8:00am PST - weekly) -Refresher/beginner series, various topics including our 4 week arc flash series given once per quarter
- Thursday (10:00am PST - 1 or 2 times per month) - Topics vary, both beginner and advanced level
- See schedule and login information
- Recordings of past webinars