Not an EasyPower customer yet? Have product questions?
The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. EasyPower is the smart, fast and accurate solution for your arc flash hazard analysis software.
The Simple and Intelligent Power System Solution
- Perform even the most complex electrical engineering tasks in minutes
- Receive detailed critical reports automatically—and avoid creating them yourself
- Eliminate dangerous and costly electrical hazards
- Comply with NEC rules and ANSI standards
- SKM Import - you can now import data to EasyPower from an SKM format export file.
- New Equipment Duty Scenario Comparison Report - enables you to identify overdutied equipment in your scenarios and to report on the best and worst case scenarios.
- Improved Arc Flash Hazard Scenario Report - includes additional columns of information along with the ability to export to a CSV file.
- Improvements to the installation and activation process - the installation is faster and simpler, and a single computer can now have access to multiple licenses.
- View a more complete summary, along with install instructions.
- View a detailed list of all new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Downloading the Software
You can download the installation files from www.easypower.com/updates. Use the serial number sent to the registered user at your company to log in to the updates page and download the software update.
Weekly Webinars each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Tuesday (8:00am PST - weekly) - Overview of EasySolv and Arc Flash Analysis
- Wednesday (10:00am PST - weekly, set of four topics each month) - Implementing an OSHA Compliant Arc Flash Solution at Your Facility
- Thursday (10:00am PST - 2 or 3 times per month) - Topics vary, both beginner and advanced level
- See schedule and login information
- Recordings of past webinars
EasyPower World 2014 was a great success!
The EasyPower World 2014 training/user conference was held in Portland on July 23-25. Attendees from around North America as well as 9 additional countries enjoyed the training, networking, social events, and interacting with EasyPower engineers. If you missed this years event, watch for the announcement of EasyPower World 2015!
Other training options:
EasyPower LLC has moved to a new office in Tualatin, Oregon!
We have outgrown the office we used for many years and have now moved to a beautiful new and larger office in Tualatin, Oregon. The phone numbers for our offices and technical support are the same, and this is our new address:
7730 SW Mohawk St.