New Product - EasyPower OnSite™!
EasyPower OnSite is a tablet based, touch-friendly application that assists electrical power system users with data collection in the field. With OnSite, you have a single application to use for field data collection, maintenance, safety and labeling needs, while your analysis data is maintained in a central location.
The Smart and Efficient Mobile Data Collection Choice
- Build one-lines in the field
- Validate completeness of collected data while in the field
- Collect all pertinent data
- Avoid data re-entry into EasyPower upon return to office
- Save time and money, while ensuring complete collection
Clean Up Your Data Collection Process
- Improve your productivity by reducing the time it takes to collect power system data and create the corresponding models
- Save time and money with an all-digital workflow - simply transfer your data to EasyPower
- Because OnSite is a mobile application, we frequently update the app with new and improved features.
- EasyPower OnSite version 1.3 is now available and has the following updates:
Favorites: There is a new category on the Equipment Palette where you can add your favorite equipment items to make it easier to select commonly used equipment on the one-line.
- Data Text & Annotations on the One-line: Data text information now appears on the one-line next to each equipment item, and you can now add annotations (notes and boxes) to a one-line.
- Copy and Paste: You can now copy and paste equipment items on a one-line or in a spreadsheet. We’ve also increased the number of places where you can copy and paste equipment properties.
- Linking Media: You can now link media items (such as photos) to equipment from within the Media Gallery.
- View the What's New Video (and many OnSite video tutorials.)
We are excited to announce the release of the latest update to EasyPower, version 9.8! Some of the new features and enhancements include:
- EasyPower OnSite™ Compatibility
- EasyPower Has been updated to be compatible with the new OnSite mobile data collection app. This includes:
- A Media Gallery, where you can attach pictures to your power system equipment.
- Collected Data, which displays information imported from other sources, including EasyPower OnSite.
- IEEE 519-2014 Enhancements
- T-ZSI Support - Support for T-ZSI (threshold zone selective interlocking) for GE Entelliguard trip units.
- New transformer cooling classes and transformer impedance fields
- Schedule Enhancements
- In-Product Tutorials
- And much more! View a more complete summary, along with install instructions.
- View a detailed list of all new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Downloading the Software
You can download the installation files from www.easypower.com/updates. Use the serial number sent to the registered user at your company to log in to the updates page and download the software update.
EasyPower is offering a series of free arc flash workshops in their Portland, Oregon offices, as well as a traveling series that periodically go to different parts of the country. The half-day Portland sessions will be offered the second Thursday of every-second month (odd months of the year). These live EasyPower demonstrations will be focused on Arc Flash compliance for managers of middle to large scale facilities.
Bring your laptop to have a hands-on experience, including a two week trial version of EasyPower.
2016 Portland workshops
New EasyPower tutorials in Spanish
Tenemos 13 nuevos tutoriales en español para ayudarle a aprender las operaciones básicas de EasyPower.
The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. EasyPower is the smart, fast and accurate solution for your arc flash hazard analysis software.
The Simple and Intelligent Power System Solution
- Perform even the most complex electrical engineering tasks in minutes
- Receive detailed critical reports automatically—and avoid creating them yourself
- Eliminate dangerous and costly electrical hazards
- Comply with NEC rules and ANSI standards
Weekly Webinars each Tuesday and Thursday
- Tuesday Refresher Webinars (8:00am PST - weekly) -Refresher/beginner series, various topics including our 4 week arc flash series given once per quarter
- Thursday (10:00am PST - 1 or 2 times per month) - Topics vary, both beginner and advanced level
- See schedule and login information
- Recordings of past webinars