June is National Safety Month. This event, which brings national attention to accident prevention and safety awareness, is sponsored by the National Safety Council (NSC). EasyPower would like to draw attention to arc flash hazard risks and steps that might be done to make the workplace a safer environment.
We are having a June Sale on the EasyPower Arc Flash Suite of tools as well as a drawing for a Free Copy of the same tools. The drawing will be in the second week of July.
Arc Flash | Design, Analyze and Comply
Besides the powerful core power system tools in EasyPower, the Arc Flash Suite also includes the Arc Flash, PowerProtector (PDC), SmartPDC, and ANSI Short Circuit modules.
EasyPower is offering a series of free arc flash workshops in their Portland, Oregon offices. The half-day sessions will be offered the second Thursday of each month. These live EasyPower demonstrations will be focused on Arc Flash compliance for managers of middle to large scale facilities.
Bring your laptop to have a hands-on experience, including a two week trial version of EasyPower.
Upcoming workshops in Portland
New EasyPower tutorials in Spanish
Tenemos 13 nuevos tutoriales en español para ayudarle a aprender las operaciones básicas de EasyPower.
The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. EasyPower is the smart, fast and accurate solution for your arc flash hazard analysis software.
The Simple and Intelligent Power System Solution
- Perform even the most complex electrical engineering tasks in minutes
- Receive detailed critical reports automatically—and avoid creating them yourself
- Eliminate dangerous and costly electrical hazards
- Comply with NEC rules and ANSI standards
Weekly Webinars each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Tuesday Refresher Webinars (8:00am PST - weekly) -Refresher/beginner series, various topics
- Wednesday Arc Flash Webinars (10:00am PST - weekly, set of four topics, every other month) - Implementing an OSHA Compliant Arc Flash Solution at Your Facility. The montly long series is run once per quarter.
- Thursday (10:00am PST - 2 or 3 times per month) - Topics vary, both beginner and advanced level
- See schedule and login information
- Recordings of past webinars
7730 SW Mohawk St.