EasyPower 10.4 Update Release Notes
EasyPower LLC is excited to announce our release of EasyPower 10.4! This release includes support for single-phase modeling and analysis, updates for NFPA 70 (NEC) 2020 and NFPA 70E 2021, as well as Revit Integrator updates and multiple productivity and usability improvements.
The Following are New & Enhanced Features in EasyPower 10.4:
To view a detailed list of changes and fixes, go to the 10.4 details page.
EasyPower now supports single-phase modeling and analysis. This includes:
- Single-phase tap from three-phase equipment using a line-to-line or line-to-neutral connection.
- Single-phase tap from single-phase three-wire equipment using a line-to-line or line-to-neutral connection (for example, 120/240V).
- Single-phase short circuit calculations including reports and equipment duty analysis.
- Single-phase arc-flash calculations including reports and labels.
- Single-phase protective device coordination and TCC plots.
- Single-phase design load calculations.
Updates for NFPA 70 (NEC) 2020 and NFPA 70E 2021
New and updated tables, labels and libraries to support updated standards.
Revit® Integrator Updates
This release includes support for Revit 2021 and several other enhancements.
- New parameters for Revit fixture families.
- Improved ability to import Circuit Rating, Frame Size, and Trip Amps.
- Improved ability to map Demand Factor, Diversity Factor, and Cable Type.
- Ability to round lengths during import.
Productivity and Usability Improvements
See EasyPower 10.4 Release Details for more information about the following:
- Find-Select Feature Improvements
- Quantity Based Demand Factor
- Custom Terminology for Phase Descriptions
- Data Text Block 2 Added for Buses
- Support for IEEE-1584-2018 in Dynamic Stability
- Error Report Improvements
- TCC Enhancements
- Custom Shortcut Keys
- Notes in EasyPower
- Contacting Support
- Bug Fixes
New release features often include changes to the database. This may affect what you see in the Database Browser and also what is included when you export data into CSV files. If your existing work processes rely on information from the database, be sure to review your processes after you update your software.
Note: New release features often include changes to the database. This may affect what you see in the Database Browser and also what is included when you export data into CSV files. If your existing work processes rely on information from the database, be sure to review your processes after you update your software.
Working with the New Update
Updating from Within EasyPower
If you have a stand-alone license (not using a network license), you can update your software from within EasyPower by selecting Tools > Update. If you are using a network license or installing EasyPower on the computer for the first time, you can download the installation file by clicking the appropriate link.
Download the Software by Clicking the Appropriate Link
Download the appropriate software by going to the EasyPower Updates Page. For major releases such as this one, you will need to use this process of downloading and installing the software. For minor releases, such as service packs, this can also be done from within the software under the Tools menu.
Activating Your New Software
Enter your authorization code that corresponds to the appropriate license when prompted during the install process. If you are not sure of your authorization code, go to the Updates Login page and put in your serial number and it will show you your authorization code.
Important: If you are installing on a network, you must perform the server installation and activation BEFORE you install and activate EasyPower on your client computers.
Please call us at 503-655-5059 (option 2) or email email@example.com if you need any assistance or have technical questions. To give us feedback on the new EasyPower release, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.