The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. Watch this overview video to learn more.
Try EasyPower Today
Try a free demo copy today. You can also contact us if you have questions, to get a quote, or would like to schedule a one-on-one session with an application engineer, to help you get started with your EasyPower demo.
Configure EasyPower for the specific tasks you perform most, then add features as needed. It’s completely customizable and scalable. Simply build your own configuration, based on the following modules, or choose one of our most popular suites.
EasyPower 10.6 Update
EasyPower LLC is excited to announce the release of EasyPower 10.6, with new features to enhance facility safety, improve user experience, and streamline the study process to save valuable time. This release includes features for data collection with camera integration, a new calculation for Arc Flash PPE Boundary, auto-calculate for HV and LV breakers, updates to TCC title blocks, and more. Learn More
EasyPower Base Package - the Foundation to Build Your Own Configuration
The EasyPower Base Package has the following powerful features that can be added onto with additional modules and analysis capabilties. It is the foundation for all of the other EasyPower modules and is required when purchasing any additional capabilities.
- Integrated One-line – Model three-phase, single-phase and DC equipment on an interactive one-line diagram with drawings, title blocks, customizable text and symbols
- Data Collection with Camera Integration - Within EasyPower, take pictures and automatically or manually link with equipment in the one-line. Add names, notes, details, and tags (Data collection in EasyPower webpage)
- Database Browser & Report – Spreadsheet views of database information for data verification and report creation
- MCC & Panel Schedules – Automated and synchronized schedules for one-line diagrams or spreadsheet exports
- Manufacturer Libraries - Digital models of electrical equipment and devices from all major manufacturers
- ScenarioManager™ – Manage alternative scenarios and configurations for what-if or worst-case analysis
- SendCAD™ – Send graphical one-lines to CAD and PDF. Transfer database information to CSV and Excel®
- SmartBreaker™ – In analysis modules, study switching conditions instantly by opening and closing devices
- Custom Text Blocks and Symbols - customize text and the equipment symbols they appear next to on the one-line, to meet your local standards or company preferences
Simply choose one of our popular bundles, or start with the Base Package and build your own.
- ShortCircuit™ – Instantly verify protective device and equipment ratings for ANSI, IEC 60909, NEC and NFPA compliance (AC & DC included)
- Protection & Coordination™ – Use time current curves for overcurrent protection and selective coordination
- ArcFlash™ – confidently meet OSHA and NFPA 70E regulations and arc flash safety program requirements. Calculate arc flash results up to 800kV, at no additional cost. (AC & DC included)
- SmartDesign™ – Automatically size equipment, devices, transformers, and feeders per requirements
- SmartPDC™– Automatically set protective devices for selective coordination and standard compliance
- PowerFlow™ – Optimize currents, voltages, and real and reactive load flows at each branch and bus (AC & DC included)
- Harmonics – Calculate resonance and harmonic distortions for corrective filter designs
- Dynamic Stability – Simulate dynamic interaction between machines, networks, and protective device actions
- Transient Motor Starting – Resolve system disturbances by simulating complex motor starting cases
- Revit® Integrator™ – Bi-directionally transfer data and results between Autodesk Revit and EasyPower allowing system analysis results in the Revit model
- Power System Reliability – Calculate reliability, assess contingency plans, and quantify downtime costs
Bundle and Save | Add Features at Any Time
You can receive the discounts on the modules shown below when they are bundled together in the same purchase.
|10% Discount||20% Discount||30% Discount|
|Base Package||Base Package||Base Package|
|Protection & Coordination||Protection & Coordination||Protection & Coordination|
|Transient Motor Starting||Transient Motor Starting|
EasyPower Modules & Dependancies
Configure EasyPower for the specific tasks you perform most, then add features as needed. It’s completely customizable and scalable. Simply choose one of our most popular configurations, or start with the Base Package and build your own. Some modules (blue) can be used with only the Base Package (green), while others require that they are paired with one or more additional modules (beige).
EasyPower’s native language support is English. The software is also available in Spanish and Chinese, although updates to these languages may not be available until after the English version is released. The software menus, dialog boxes, documentation and online help are supported in these languages. You can find instructions for installing additional languages here: Language installation instructions. The software also has online support documents available in Portuguese.
A Software License (SL) is a virtual key installed directly to your computer. This is our default option for EasyPower licenses because it bypasses the need for a physical USB key to be plugged in for the software to run.
Alternative Licensing Options
- A legacy Hardware License (HL) uses a USB key that is required for the software to run. This allows the license to be passed around to different users as the needs change.
- Network License - this option enables you to install the license on your network and access it from any workstation within your network, based on the number of licenses installed. This type of license can be accessed from anywhere in the world, with no geographical restrictions - some companies charge more the further you are from the license server, we don't.
Maintenance Options and Benefits
- Annual Maintenance - this option is designed to keep you up to date with the latest releases of software and device libraries, discounts on live training, as well as prompt and professional technical support. More Information
- Premium Maintenance - this option is designed to get you up and running quickly, if you are a new customer, and keep you up to date in your training, if you are an experienced user of EasyPower software. It includes comprehensive software training, expert help with building your first one-line, and a professional review by one of our experienced engineering consultants. More Information
Arc Flash Label Printer Bundles
EasyPower has partnered with Graphics Products to sell arc flash label printer bundles that include everything that you need to print and place your own labels. You can print to the Graphics Products Bronco printer directly, from within EasyPower's arc flash label design tool.
Learn More about EasyPower
- EasyPower 10.6 Release Notes
- EasyPower 10.6 Update Details
- Data Collection in EasyPower
- EasyPower® is ISO 9001:2015 Certified and NUPIC Audited
Try Before You Buy
Download a free demo copy today. You can also contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule a one-on-one session with an application engineer, to help you get started with your EasyPower demo.